21 nov 2009

Almond rice



I've had some almonds left over from my speculaas cookies so I made some almond rice and decided to to a quick post on it.
So what you'll need it:
3 cups of rice
3 cups of hot water
100 grams of almonds
1 small tablespoon of salt (according to taste off course)
and some oil
So what I did was, I put the oil in the pan and added the almonds. keep stirring and keep your eyes on it. As soon as they get a tan add the salt. give a quick stir and put in the rice. Then carefully stir again and the water.
Bring it to a boil and then turn the heat as low as possible.
Cover the lit with tin foil ore a towel, place it on the pan.
Let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes.
turn of the heat and let it rest for another 5 minutes......DONE

If this isn't easy....

0 comments:

 

Sweet And Spicy Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template